Wellesley Investments & Pensions Ltd is currently recruiting for a number of roles including the positions of Financial Advisor and Pensions Administrator. The successful candidate will, following a period of training, be required to provide independent financial advice on protection, pensions and investments to new and existing clients.
Established in 2007, Wellesley Investments & Pensions Ltd is a Financial Advisory Firm specialising in Investment Management, Investment Risk, and Pensions Structures. The company’s clients vary from large pension schemes to high net worth private clients.
Responsible to: Pensions Manager
Core Areas of Responsibility:
– Management of client relationships through written, verbal and face to face communications
– Provision of accurate and technical advice in the areas of pensions, investment and protection
– Supervision and review of client portfolios
– Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and market conditions
– Work with clients, providers and other relevant parties to provide tax efficient investment, pension and protection solutions
– Production of high quality written reports, letters and presentations
– QFA qualification achieved or significant progress towards qualification
– An interest in developing a long-term career in financial services
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
– Attention to detail in all communications, written, oral and electronic
– Numerically competent
The following would be desirable:
– Tax qualification or interest in pursuing a tax qualification
Interested parties should apply with a cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae no later than 31st January 2018 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Financial Advisor”.