Wellesley Investments & Pensions Ltd is currently recruiting for a number of roles including the positions of Office Administrator and Financial Advisor. The successful candidate will be required to provide administration support to all departments in addition to liaising with clients.
Established in 2007, Wellesley Investments & Pensions Ltd is a Financial Advisory firm specialising in Investment Management, Investment Risk and Pensions Structures. The company’s clients vary from large pension schemes to high net worth private clients.
Responsible to: Office Manager
Core Areas of Responsibility:
– Taking calls from clients and following up on any issues arising from same
– Processing and tracking of client requests to ensure completion
– Management of diary and meeting schedules
– Production of high quality written reports, letters and presentations
– Managing client lists and ensuring all client information is up to date and complete
– Work with the various departments on all administrative requests
– Ongoing administration of client files
– Other ad hoc duties as required
– Excellent organisational skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
– Attention to detail in all communications, written, oral and electronic
– Numerically competent
The following would be desirable:
– Interest in and/or knowledge of the financial services industry or developing a career in the financial services
– QFA qualification or willingness to study for QFA
Interested parties should apply with a cover letter and an up to date Curriculum Vitae no later than 31st January 2018, by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Office Administrator”.