Wellesley provides once-off and ongoing consultancy services to companies, charities and other organisations in relation to the investment management of their funds. Our specialist team will independently review and assess investment management arrangements, rigorously challenging investment decisions and performance. In particular, we provide the following services:
- Assistance in the implementation of an investment management framework, including advice on the preparation of a Statement of Investment Policy Principles
- Construction of investment portfolio subject to overall investment objectives, risk budget and investment horizon.
- Advice on asset allocation decisions
- Support in dealing with fund managers
- Review and advice on governance arrangements
- Analysis of fund manager performance against the appropriate benchmark as well as calculation of portfolio risk
- Investment research