Our advisory direct investment management offering brings the attention to detail, cost efficiency and technical expertise of institutional fund and treasury management to individual investment and pension portfolios. Investment portfolios are constructed with systematic reference to risk and return in order to optimise returns for given levels of risk. Proactive investment decisions are accompanied by continuous risk assessment across numerous factors which change as the investment environment changes to ensure that portfolio volatility and returns are carefully managed.
Our services include:
- Construction of diversified investment portfolios for individual risk appetites for personal, pension and corporate funds
- Optimisation of investment return subject to risk/return trade-off and investment horizon
- Proactive management of the investment portfolio – asset allocation, currency, sector allocation and individual securities
- Diversification across multiple asset classes including: cash deposits, company shares, government bonds, corporate bonds, commodities, gold, real-estate, forestry, volatility, etc.
- Micro-management of investment costs ensuring the most efficient delivery of investment performance.
Sustainability Factors – Investment/IBIPS/Pension Advice
When providing advice, the firm does not consider the adverse impacts of investment decisions on sustainability. The firm will review this approach on an annual basis in March of each year.